JS Rail & Civil
We do all aspects of rail maintenance and rail construction as listed below.
All this work complies with specifications and standards laid out in the latest permanent way instruction book of 2012 and the track welding book of 2007.
* CLEANUP OF SPILAGES ON RAILWAY.
* RE SLEEPERING.
* BUILDING AND REMOVAL OF LEVEL CROSSING.
* PROVISION OF SUPERVISED ON TRACK PROTECTION.
* GENERAL BUILDING REPAIRS.
(PLUMBING, PAINTING, TARRING, FENCING)
* UNDER-TRACK TRENCHING.
* REMOVAL OF OLD RAILS.
* BUILDING NEW LINES / TURNOUTS
BEE LEVEL 1-135%
CIDB - GB 01; CE 04; SQ 0